In the cellar
Innovation at the service of tradition
With its leading-edge equipment and its ancestral know-how, Champagne Baron Albert House is resolutely forward-looking. It intends to constantly improve the quality of its Champagnes but also the comfort of its employees.
This improvement includes in particular:
- A manual harvesting with a precise and regular ripeness monitoring.
- The House Baron Albert has an automatic loading system for the pressing with 5 pneumatic wine presses certified for quality and equipped of an automatic juice selection system.
- A fully thermo-regulated winery with a capacity of 11 000 hectoliters.
- A careful vinification by grape variety, "Cuvée" or "Taille" (juice types), Villages and Localities. Each Champagne is vinified differently according to what it will become.
- A vinification in vats, tuns, half-hogsheads or oak barrels.
- The least possible interventions on wines in order to respect the typicality of their terroir.
- A rigorous follow-up of winemaking with frequent tastings, from the press to the blend.
- Prior to the disgorging, the dosage liquors, elaborated by Aline and Lise, are tested on each Cuvée.
- An automatic labeling line speeds up orders preparation while enhancing comfort for the employees.